Through its Nomba POS business opportunity, Nomba (previously Kudi) is enhancing both consumers’ and merchants’ payment experiences.
Welcome, businesspeople. I’ll provide you all the information you require about Nomba in this article. This Fintech company is passionate about promoting financial inclusion in Nigeria’s underprivileged communities.
If you frequently use this website, you may have seen that we have in-depth information on how to launch a POS business. Additionally, we investigated the top POS banking agency systems so that you would have an abundance of options.
If you want to establish a business but are unsure of what to do, stop by our store to obtain all the materials you need to launch, advertise, and expand a viable enterprise. You may also get video content on how to expand a successful and sustainable business at Entrepreneurs Channel.
Nomba’s story is better told in their own words – “We are building an ecosystem that simplifies how businesses accept payments, make payments and manage operations. This journey started in 2016 with simplifying access to financial services using “Kudi.ai”, a chatbot integration that responds to financial requests on social apps.
It then morphed into powering a community of independent businesses we call Agents. They act as neighbourhood banks offering basic financial services such as cash withdrawal, transfer and bill payments to all Nigerians, especially those in underserved communities.
We believe this technology and innovative solution can power all kinds of businesses, whether accepting payments for goods and services or helping others access cash or send money. So, we created easy-to-use tools with flexible options for all kinds of businesses to accept, process and manage payments online and offline”.
It’s interesting to see that Nomba has kept up its commitment to helping Nigerians access banking services at reasonable prices. They are able to do this thanks to their omnichannel payment platforms, which take payments both online and off.
Core values of Nomba
Nomba is committed to developing solutions that will make it easier for everyone to spend, manage, and save money because it cares about the requirements of its users.
Nomba gives its consumers their heart and soul in whatever they do.
Nomba scales effect by developing top-notch solutions and empowering companies to manage their finances.
Nomba consistently discovers the most effective ways to get people to control its population.
When communicating with customers, the company is respectful, honest, and open-minded.
Is the Nomba POS Company CBN-licensed?
The Central Bank of Nigeria has granted Nomba a license to operate as a mobile money provider.
Transactions You Can Perform With Nomba POS
- Connect your terminal to a Nomba business account.
- Conveniently accept card payments wherever you are.
- Easily take payments with any bank card.
- Print a receipt.
- TV subscriptions.
- Electricity bill payments.
- Data purchase.
- Airtime purchase.
- Manage daily business financial transactions.
- Track payments across your business outlets.
How to Sign Up as a Business Agent for Nomba POS
- Get the Nomba App from the Google Play Store.
- Register your name, phone number, business name, and other necessary information to create an account.
- Your registered phone number serves as both your Nomba PIN and your exclusive wallet identification, enabling you to log in safely to Nomba.
- Invest money in your wallet and begin doing business.
Requirements To Get Nomba POS Machine
- A verified Identity card (international passport, national Id card, voters card, etc.).
- Utility bill.
- Valid BVN.
How to obtain a Nomba POS device
- Install the Nomba app, log in to your account, and then navigate to the “Accept payments” portion of the app dashboard if you’ve previously downloaded the software.
- Select “Terminals.”
- Click “Request a new terminal” after that.
- If you’re a new user or have previously used a Nomba POS, choose “Request for a new outlet” or “Request for an existing outlet.”
- Choose a terminal type and quantity.
- Then confirm your request.
Steps To Activating Your New Nomba POS Machine
- Sign in and go to “Accept payments”.
- Click “Terminals” to check the status of your delivered terminal(s).
- Click “Activate Now”.
- To activate, input the serial number of your terminal(s), which can be found behind the terminal machine.
- Click “Confirm” to activate a terminal.
What Is the Price of Nomba POS?
Owners of Nomba accounts are entitled to free use of the POS terminals. There is, however, a N20,000 deposit/caution cost. To demonstrate that you can reach the transaction objective on the POS terminal, you must also offer a daily transaction report or account statement.
Nomba POS Charges And Commission Structure
NOMBA charges the following on withdrawals:
- 100 – 4,500 (N25).
- 4,501 – 25,000 (0.6%).
- 25,001 – 500,000 (N150).
- And N20 flat rate on cash deposits of any amount.
Nomba POS Merchants Commission Structure For Airtime and Data Top Up
- MTN: 2% fee.
- Glo: 2% fee.
- 9mobile: 2% fee.
- Airtel: 2% fee.
Nomba POS Merchant Commission Structure For Utility Bills
- DStv 2% commission.
- GOtv 2% commission.
- PHCN 2% commission.
- Startime 2% commission.
Benefits of Working as a POS Business Agent for Nomba
- Enhanced security: Making use of Nomba ensures peace of mind and no revenue loss.
- Nomba’s representatives are available to help customers around-the-clock. The business is always available to offer assistance.
- You will receive a piece of fully-loaded merchandise to wear as a Nomba representative.
- Access to business tools: Each agent has complete access to the tools needed to process payments and run a business.
- Reduce the Start-Up Cost of an Agent: To access money, use the loan option on your Nomba account.
- Do you desire a bigger sales lead? The thorough Sales and Marketing Plan Template contains all you need and more.