Travelers from 48 nations can now obtain a Saudi Arabia eVisa if they live in the GCC. Before submitting an application for a Saudi eVisa, several criteria for eligibility must be satisfied. The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Tourism is making all of these efforts in support of the recently announced Ministerial Decree to facilitate quicker and easier entry into the nation. Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) will be able to apply for an eVisa using a web portal thanks to recently implemented legislation.
A visa application can be made on arrival if you live in the UK, the US, or the EU. Travelers from the United Kingdom, the United States, or one of the nations offering a Schengen agreement who are in possession of a current tourist or business visa are eligible for the visa on arrival policy; however, they must ensure that the provided visa has been used at least once to enter Saudi Arabian territory. The new rule offers the traveler ease by eliminating the requirement to stop by the Saudi Arabian embassy before entering the nation.
Difference Between Multiple and Single Entry Saudi Arabia eVisa
You might be asking whether of the multiple and single entry eVisas is preferable if you reside in Saudi Arabia and wish to apply for a family visa. This section will make everything obvious, including the advantages and disadvantages, cost variations, and the best choice for you to make. Let’s briefly go over both of the family visa alternatives that are available.
Saudi Arabian single entry visa
A single entrance e-Visa is valid for 6 months and only allows for one entry into Saudi Arabia. Consider a scenario in which you have a single entry visa and must leave the nation owing to an urgent situation. This means that regardless of how much time remained left on the visa’s validity, you are not permitted to enter the country again with the same visa.
The cost to submit a single entry family visa application is about. forty Saudi rials. In order to process the application and prepare the eVisa for stamping, a charge of about 800 Saudi Riyals. If we weigh the benefits and drawbacks, it is necessary to pay 100 Saudi Riyals each month in order to extend the single entrance visa. Each eVisa will cost 500 Saudi riyals for 5 months. As a result, you will need to renew your visa each month and pay a charge of 100 Saudi Riyals. Additionally, health insurance needs to be renewed almost every month. Via the CCHI website, go to https://bit.ly/3Q8WBvW to purchase 40 Saudi Riyals. On occasion, CCHI’s database of health insurance statuses is not updated, and when extending an eVisa from the Absher platform, an error is displayed.
Saudi Arabian Multi-Entry Visa
A multiple entrance visa, on the other hand, has a 12-month validity period with two Saudi Arabian entries. Consider a scenario in which you have a multiple entry visa and must leave the country urgently. This indicates that you may return and enter the nation using the same visa for the remaining 12 months of its validity.
The cost to submit a family visa application for multiple entries is also about. forty Saudi rials. The eVisa stamp costs about. The difference of 1000 Saudi Riyals is the result of an extended date for health insurance. A price of 100 Saudi Riyals is also charged to renew a multiple entry family visa every three months. The resident’s family is welcome to remain for as long as they’d like throughout the course of a year. A multiple entrance visa will be a better option than a single entry visa after reading about all these distinctions. Rest is up to you.
How To Apply
Visit the official MOFA website at https://bit.ly/3RBG8BG to submit your visa application in just a few easy steps:
By supplying the requested information, you can register on the website and log in if you already have an account.
- Fill in the details of the online application.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Follow the updates given via email.
- Print your online visa.
Saudi Arabia eVisa eligibility requirements for GCC citizens
- To understand how to apply for an eVisa, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. The services cannot be used by anyone under the age of 18, and if a minor, there are terms and restrictions to represent that individual. If you are unsure of the authority, get the right directions from the Saudi Ministry of Tourism.
- Candidates must have a passport from a recognized nation that is valid for six or twelve months.
- Iqama of GCC country must be valid for at least 3 months.
- The accepted eVisa applications will be sent as an attachment via e-mail.
- Rejected applicants will also be notified via e-mail.
- There is no refund for the submitted application fee for an eVisa, you will not be able to cancel it.
- For applicants that are not successful with an eVisa will not get a refund.
- The application should contain correct information or it will be rejected in case of false or misleading information.
- The fee for the selected visa will be paid once the application is accepted in the process of stamping the visa.
- VAT will be charged at the applicable rate.
- The eVisa allows you to stay for a maximum period of three months.
- Granted eVisa is for tourism only and not valid for work.
List of 48 Qualified Countries
In addition to GCC residents, the following nations’ nationals may apply for a Saudi Arabian E-Visa.
- United States
- San Marino
- South Korea
- China (including Honk Kong and Macau)
- New Zealand
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Although eVisas for Saudi Arabia were always available, this is nevertheless a significant advancement for GCC citizens. Because individuals from previously ineligible nations may now qualify if they possess a valid iqama from any GCC nation.