- Both the government and organised labour have looked into the issue of fuel price hike and what was needed to be put in place in order to address the issue of the increase, Mr Ayuba Wabba the Nigeria Labour Congress President said.
- We have discussed amidst us the state of our refineries and how to achieve sustainable refineries.
- The issue of tariff hike and other challenges has been looked into.
- The strike was suspended, and we agreed to also put a committee in place to work out lasting solution in addressing these challenges, including the issue of metering and importantly also is to bring about the issue of efficiency.
- The process of privatisation and other issues such as clear palliatives that were needed to be extended to our members and Nigerians to cushion the effect of these policies were also reviewed.
© 2020, Allub News. All rights reserved. Re-publish is forbidding
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest fresh contents.